Is this the first birthday party you’re throwing for your child? Maybe it’s the first one or you waited until the child turns 2 or 3. You’ve come this far and congratulations are in order that’s why this birthday party needs to be memorable for both you and the child in later years. Children’s birthday party is fun, but it’s better to plan.
Here are 6 tips you can put to use, six to eight weeks before the birthday. Are you holding the party at home? If so, here is a checklist that should put you at ease and give you some direction:
- Reserve and prepare room/s with ample space
- You don’t want to the crowd the place, that’s no fun so let the space available determine the number of children you can accommodate. Also, keep in mind most of the children are likely to be in the company of their parents.
- Decide if it is a theme party. Favour Fairy stock a wide range of themed party supplies.
- Your pets are part of your household don’t forget them, can they be trusted around children, if not can you ask a friend/pet house to help look after them on this day?
- A bouncing castle is a hit with children or maybe a clown, for any outsourcing please contact the associated companies, check availability and book them. Don’t forget to ask relevant questions, e.g., charges
- Is it a summer party and will you use your garden to add a swing to the party or any outdoor activities. Remember you’ll need cover if the weather should change.
At Favour Fairy, we do our best to meet all your needs for a children’s birthday party. We have ideas on themes, budgets, party bags, venues, and even entertainment. This checklist is to help you get on your way to a make your birthday party a success.